Let’s face it, RVs don’t have a lot of storage space. Cramming things in cabinets is fine until you have to find something. Finding ways to store things effectively is key to enjoying your RV. Here are a few ideas.
- Wall Mounted Spice Rack – Get a small, wall mounted spice rack to hold spices and get them out of your cabinets.
- Command Hooks – Use Scotch brand Command Hooks on the wall by the door to hold coats and jackets and get them off the couch and floor.
- Half Gallon Jugs – Half-gallon jugs fit in RV refrigerator doors. Gallon jugs do not. However, a gallon of milk costs less than two half-gallons. Buy a couple of reusable half-gallon jugs to pour your gallon of milk into so you can store it in the door of the refrigerator.
- DVD Storage – Get rid of DVD cases and store all discs in a book-style case.
- Hanging Fruit Basket – Hang a fruit basket in an unused corner. Use it to get fruit off the table or counter. A second basket in the bedroom could be used to hold a child’s stuffed animals.
- Shoe Organizer – Put a shoe organizer on your bathroom door to hold toiletries. They will be easy to find and won’t fall all over the place while driving.
- Toilet Shelf – Get a shelf to go over the toilet. Use the shelf to hold toilet paper or towels.
- Matching Boxes – Purchase matching containers to hold all your food. Switch your food over to the containers making sure to keep expiration dates and important instructions from the original packaging. This will make stacking the food into the pantry much easier and will help keep pests out.
If you are in the market for an RV please contact us at Quality RV so we can help you find the best RV for your needs.