LocationLinn Creek, MO
309 E Valley Drive
Linn Creek, MO 65052
New 2020 Forest River RV Salem 27REAbsolutely amazing floor plan!
Forest River Salem travel trailer 27RE highlights:
- $500 DISCOUNT FOR SMALL BLEMISH IN THE CEILING PANEL UPON PURCHASE!
- STANDARD FEATURES FULL EXTENSION BALL BEARING DRAWER GUIDES, CENTRAL SWITCH COMMAND CENTER, RADIUS ENTRY DOOR, NITROGEN FILLED TIRES, (2) OUTSIDE SPEAKERS W/BLUE LED, 13.5 DUCTED A/C W/QUICK COOL, XL GRAB HANDLE, ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE, 6 GAL G/E OSI WATER HEATER
- MANDATORY OPTION PACKAGE RADIAL TIRES, FOOT FLUSH TOILET, FURRION APPLIANCE PACKAGE - STAINLESS STEEUBLACK
- SPARE TIRE & CARRIER
- SKYLIGHT OVER TUB
- BEST IN CLASS VALUE PACKAGE EXTRA LARGE PANORAMIC WINDOW PACKAGE IN MAIN SLIDE, SOLIDSTEP TRIPLE STEP (MAIN DOOR ONLY)(N/A 36BHBS, 37BHSS2Q), 10.7 12VOLT EVERCHILL
- STAINLESS STTEL REFER, ACCENT LIGHT PKG
- (AWNING, OVER MAIN SLIDEOUT), LG SOLID
- SURFACE KITCHEN C'TOPS, MODERN CLOTH
- ROLLER SHADES W/AUTOSTOP (LIVING, BED),
- RES. DESIGNER SPRING FAUCET, GREEN PKG
- (FURRION SOLAR PREP & LED MUSHROOM
- LIGHTS), POWER AWNING W/ADJ. LEGS, POWER TONGUE JACK WILED LIGHT, TRUE STAB JACKS W/JT STRONG ARMS, 30" BUILT IN ELEC.
- FIREPLACE W/CRYSTALS, 2 ZONE SOUNDBAR FM, BLUETOOTH, HDMI W/USB, FURRION 8/U CAMERA PREP, EXT. CONVENIENCE PKG (FRICTION HINGE & BAGGAGE DOOR MAGNETS}, DENVER 9"
- PILLOWTOP MATTRESS, STAINLESS STEEL ROLL UP SINK COVER
- Jiffy Sofa
- Private Bedroom
- Kitchen Island
Come start your next camping trip with comfort and ease when you have this Salem travel trailer by Forest River. This model features dual opposing slides which help to open up the floor space. Along the rear wall is a Jiffy sofa, and more seating can be found on the two recliners and booth dinette within the curbside slide out. In the evening you can have a fire in the fireplace while you read a book or plan out tomorrow's adventures. Everything that you need to create your meals can be found in the kitchen, like the three-burner range and residential sink on the island. Outside you will find two awnings that will provide as much shade as possible for you!
Plan to make plenty of memories with your family when you choose to camp in a Forest River Salem travel trailer! Along the exterior you will find helpful features such as an oversized pass-through storage compartment that will allow you to bring along more of what you love and true stabilizer jacks with J.T. Strong Arms to provide a firm and solid support for the Salem. The kitchens are sure to draw your attention with the 10.7 Everchill stainless steel refrigerator, the LG solid surface countertops, the residential designer spring faucet, and the stainless steel roll-up sink cover, and you will only find doors leading into the master bedroom, never curtains.
SALE PRICE: $24,742
|Length||33 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 5 in|
|Int Height||0 ft|
|Hitch Weight||955 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7583 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2332 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||57 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||38 gals|
|Refrigerator Type||Everchill Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||10.7 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Cargo Deck Size||0 ft|
|Awning Info||9' and 11' Electric with LED Lights|
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.