LocationLinn Creek, MO
309 E Valley Drive
Linn Creek, MO 65052
New 2021 Heartland ElkRidge 38MB2 BEDROOMS & A LOFT!!!!
Heartland ElkRidge fifth wheel 38MB highlights:
- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen Island
- Opposing Slides
- Free-Standing Table
- Elkridge Suite Package: Solid Stained Hardwood Interior Cabinets & Fascia, Dinette Table w/4 Chairs, Solid Surface Countertops, Drawers w/Solid Bottoms & Full Extension Drawer Guides, Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink w/Residential Style Faucet, Stainless Steel Gas Oven & 3 Burner Cook Top & Glass Stove Cover, 30" Microwave, Stainless Steel Residential Refrigerator, Electric Fireplace, 15K BTU Ducted A/C System, 12 Gal DSI 110/12V Water Heater, 48" Shower w/Skylight, Porcelain Foot Flush Toilet, Stackable Washer/Dryer Prep, King Bed, Cold Crack Resistant Floor, LED TV, DVD/CD/Radio Entertainment Package, Tri-Fold Sleeper Style Sofa, Power Theater Style Seats w/Heat & Massage, LED Interior Lighting, King Bed, Roller Style Night Shades
- Summit Package: High Gloss Sidewalls, Painted Fiberglass Front Cap, Aluminum Framed & Laminated Sidewalls w/Azdel, Tinted Safety Glass Windows, F Rated Tires, 16" Aluminum Rims, Spare Tire, EZ Lube Dexter Axles, Nev-R-Adjust Brake Package, 6 Point Leveling, 2nd A/C, 50 Amp Service, Universal Docking Station w/Black Tank Flush & Exterior Shower, Heated & Enclosed Underbelly, Slam Baggage Style Doors, Stop/Turn/Tail Lights, Twin 30# LP, Back-Up Camera Prep, Power Awning w/LED Light, Solar Prep, MORryde Step Above, Outside Speakers w/LED Lights, 70" Tri Fold Sofa, Winegard Air 360
- Option - Generator Prep (Forced w/5.5K Gen SB Opt)
- Option - 32" LED TV - Bedroom
- Option - Cold Climate Control Package
Don't be afraid to explore with this ElkRidge fifth wheel! All of your needs will be met whenever you leave home because of the great features found in this model, like a private bedroom up front, a private bunkhouse, a loft, and full kitchen and bathroom amenities. As you spend time together in the rear living area, you'll enjoy being able to play card games at the free-standing table with chairs, and the two sofas will provide comfortable relaxation for anyone not wanting to play. You will also be able to grab some cold beverages from the stainless steel residential refrigerator while you play late into the night.
Increase your expectations for RV travel by indulging in an Elkridge fifth wheel. From the solidly built construction base with its welded aircraft-quality aluminum structure and one-piece walkable EPDM rubber roof, to the elegant exterior additions like the aerodynamic fiberglass front cap and deluxe power awning with LED lights, the Elkridge exudes its fine craftsmanship throughout every aspect of its design. The ceiling fan is a helpful feature for the warmer summer months because it will keep your guests refreshed with the cool breeze that it brings, and you will find many uses for the exterior shower with hot and cold water as you play outdoors or cook out at the campfire.
SALE PRICE: $55,700
Interior Color: PEPPERCORN
|Length||41 ft 5 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2470 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13210 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2742 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel Residential|
|Refrigerator Size||14.9 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||20' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Heartland Recreational Vehicles LLC, Elkhart, Ind., was founded in 2003 by a quintet of RV veterans. Their philosophy is lower numbers mean a better market and better dealers. That was one of the reasons why all of them left their previous companies to bring Heartland RV to the public.
The first product created by Heartland was a high-end fifth wheel. The LANDMARK which was aimed at extended-stay RVers who spend a lot of time in their coaches at one location was picked to create first on purpose because it was going to be the hardest to build and they wanted to prove that they could do it and do it right.
In 2006, Heartland broke ground on a new 110,000 sq. ft. production facility with a new corporate office structure attached. By the spring of 2006, Heartland had moved into the Top Ten 5th wheel manufacturers, and by the end of the year were solidly #8 with their eyes toward the #5 spot. Heartland was again poised for growth and launched the BIG COUNTRY 5th wheel and RAZOR toy hauler.