LocationLinn Creek, MO
309 E Valley Drive
Linn Creek, MO 65052
New 2023 Forest River RV Salem Hemisphere 291RLLAST ONE BEFORE PRICE INCREASE!!! 200 WATT ROOF MOUNTED SOLAR PACK, 30AMP CHARGE CONTROLLER, 12V BATTERY -2ND 15K A/C IN BEDROOM -4 PT AUTO LEVEL
BRAND NEW FLOOR PLAN!
-CORONADO INTERIOR DECOR
-UPGRADE OPTIONS PACKAGE
-200 WATT ROOF MOUNTED SOLAR PACKAGE 200W PANEL, 30AMP CHARGE CONTROLLER, 12V BATTERY
-2ND 15K A/C IN BEDROOM
-4 PT AUTO LEVEL
- 30" Deep Bed Slide Mech. Increased Floor Space!
- European Oak colored horizontal plank linoleum Flooring
- Saddle colored wood cabinetry with matte black Hardware
- 12V Heat Pads on Holding Tanks
- Heated & Enclosed Dump Valves and Underbelly
- LED lit Theatre Seating with Recliners (Most Models)
- Full-Profile Front Cap with HUGE Functional Wardrobe
- Residential Tri-Fold Sofas
- Soft Close Hidden Hinges on Cabinet Doors
- Full Stand up Height 5th Wheel Bedrooms
- Vacuum Bonded "Aluma Frame" Sidewalls & Floor
- High Efficiency AC Cooling System
- Upgraded Insulation Package
- Extra Large Pass Thru Storage
- 2" Receiver Hitch For Storage Rack, etc. (N/A 356QB & 378FL)
- 7-Way "Rain Defense" Plug Holder
- Shaded Pet Tether / Security Hook
- Side-Mounted Heat Ducts (Most All Locations)
- HUGE Underbed Storage
- Mini-Max Electric Fan in All Bathrooms
- Exterior Bottle Opener
- Radial Tires w/ Black-Accented Aluminum Rims
- Designer's Choice Comforter & Bed-slide accent wall
great people to deal withmade the deal on the phone camper was serviced and ready to go - Greg from
SALE PRICE: $51,995
Interior Color: CORONADO
|Length||35 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 5 in|
|Hitch Weight||1930 lbs|
|Dry Weight||9720 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||57 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||60 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||32 gals|
|Refrigerator Size||16 cu ft|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.
Quality RV - MO is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax and registration tags. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @877-317-1001 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.